Thursday, June 30, 2011

MALO E LELEI!

Welcome to my blog!  As the name indicates "Pikipiki Hama Kae Vaevae Manava", I hope that this may serve as a resource and help to our people in regards to some of the health conditions that wreck havoc among us.  I will post twice a week on separate medical conditions such as DIABETES (SUKA), GOUT (KAUTI), HYPERTENSION (MAFU), HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (TOTO MA'OLUNGA), and so forth.  I will discuss the CAUSES/PATHOPHYSIOLOGY, SYMPTOMS, RISK FACTORS, DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS (DDX), DIAGNOSTIC TESTS, TREATMENTS, and  PROGNOSIS.

I hope you find this informative, enlightening, and empowering!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great information. What your doing will help all of us. Malo e 'ofa ki ho kakai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. malo sii ngaue Pila. keep up the great work your doing.

    ReplyDelete